Before / After: House Block Slashing
Vacant Block Slashing
We will slash your vacant block of long grass, small shrubs or any other vegetation that may be a fire hazard, to shire regulation height.
The cut off dates are:
- Mandurah Shire – 17th November
- Murray Shire – 30th November
- Waroona Shire – 17th November
Or, within 14 days of becoming the owner occupier of the land. We can also arrange clean ups and tree lopping to make your block more appealing for sale.
Before / After: Rotary Hoe Fire Breaks
Rotary Hoe Fire Breaks
Firebreaks are a simple and effective method of protecting your property and the community from the effects of fire.
They have many benefits:
- They can reduce the spread of fire by providing a no fuel area
- Can be used to isolate hazards and protect assets
- Allow safe access for fire fighting vehicles
- Provide a control line to assist brigades during firefighting, back burning or mopping up operations.
Before / After: Large Scale Mowing
Large Scale Mowing
We are also able to carry out large scale slashing to reduce the fuel load or to just make your property more usable and accessible. Please don’t hesitate to contact us for a no obligation free quote.
Before / After: Limestone Firebreaks
Falcon Firebreaks to guarantee compliance recommends to perimeter spray around your vacant block, including water meters and services in winter to control the grasses inaccessible by the tractor. It also discourages dumping of rubbish along the fence-lines. We also spray cotton bush and caster oil trees that are declared weeds in WA. Find out more here.